2012年9月20日 星期四

Go BRONCOS!!

GO BRONCOS!!
 Han taking her ticket
 Promode and Honey













 It's a fine and beautiful day~!
 Cheering girls




 Kids are extremely hyper because the Broncos have shoot one goal!!
 Discussing the deployment of Broncos
 Jack seems like reading the news of Broncos @.@

 BB came to watch Broncos as well

Broncos VS Panthers. 
To be honest, I don't really know the rules of Rugby. Even don't have many ideas to distinguish the difference between Footy and Rugby. All I know is footy is a big category which includes soccer, football league, rugby union and rugby league. (Amend me if I said it wrong :P) But I enjoyed being part of this match a lot, not because of how well Brisbane Broncos played, but because of the atmosphere, that everyone is like in a big family, supporting OUR team together, and staying with the ambassadors is another thing that makes me really happy:) I am really thankful of having you guys in my life. Although we are from different countries, have different languages, have different cultures and thinking, but these are what make us unique and beautiful. I may not write good blogs, but I am a good listener; you may not be a good communicator, but you are a good photographer; she may not speak fluent English, but she is definitely a good social communicator... we are all different, and special. So, never judge others and don't look down upon yourself! Learn to love yourself, love others, love our society and love our world. The world will definitely be a better place if everyone does that. It may be difficult to change the world, but try to change yourself first, and then try influencing others with your thoughts,your attitudes and your actions! :) Love ya~ <3

沒有留言:

張貼留言