2012年9月7日 星期五

Ekka with my friends:))


 Rachel, me, Obadiah and Bonnie

 Dogs' parade
 Meat exhibition







 Cake exhibition



















 My lunch- Dagwood dog
 MUST TRY ice-cream: strawberry flavor. See how much we enjoy eating them!!
 A nice close up
 Orchestra playing music~~~
 Dairy Farm 







 This scene amazed me: where lambs, chicken, and ducks lived in the same area
 Little lamb


 An audience feeding baby cow
 Making butter
 My friend Obadiah fed the cow 




 Bumped into Hussain!
 and Yoshi
 as well as Shao, our great photographer from the ambassadors.




 Gently holding the fluffy little chick


 It pooed on my hand!!!!


 Closely interacted with the lambs




























 Donkey. Cute!


























 Horseshoe fixed!

 Lining up for showbags stalls






















 Night show from the racecourse














 Car racing and performances
 Fireworks!!



















End of the day~! really enjoyable and nice day!:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言